Sunday, September 21, 2008

FO: Odessa

<span class=

I told you I'd finish it today.

<span class=

I put the finishing touches on Odessa this morning, and took pictures of it at The Knitting Nest this afternoon.

<span class=

I managed to finish the top with my weird magic loop hybrid, although I switched to a pretty basic magic loop towards the end.

<span class=

The hat turned out pretty good, but I somehow ended up a stitch short, which meant one of my ridges was thinner than the others. (You can see it here.)

<span class=

To recap, this is Odessa, which is now only available on Ravelry since MagKnits called it quits. I used one skein of Rowan RYC Cashsoft DK in Ballad Blue (508) and size 6 beads from Joann. The ribbing was done with US Size 0 dpns and the rest was knit with a US Size 2 - 16 inch circular.

This hat is another Christmas gift.

No comments: