Thursday, January 24, 2008

I've been tagged!

I guess it was a matter of time. Sandra Singh tagged me.

So here we go:

4 Jobs I've Held:

Wind Chimes Manufacturing (aka "Chimster')
Retail Sales Associate
Newspaper Reporter
Inside Sales Telemarketing

4 Movies I Watch Over and Over:
Office Space
Haiku Tunnel
Napoleon Dynamite
Wayne's World

4 Places I've Been:
London
Miguel Aleman, Mexico
New Orleans
Fort Lauderdale

4 Places I've Lived:
Austin, Texas
Norman, Oklahoma
Lake Panasoffkee, Florida
Avon Park, Florida

4 TV Shows I Watch:
The Office
South Park
The A Daily Show
The Colbert Report


4 People Who E-mail Me Regularly

Mom
Jules
Lyndsey
FlyLady (although I could do without 75% of the e-mails)


4 Favorite Foods:

Pizza
Ice Cream
Seafood
Mexican Food

4 Places I Would Rather Be:
With Jules
Canada (with all the other knitters)
New York City
San Francisco


4 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

Seeing Jules back in Austin
Seeing Jules in LA
Yarn Crawl with Meetup
Finally learning to spin (and getting good at it)

4 People To Tag:
(I'm going to tag two non-knitters just to be different.)
Elizabeth
Stacy
Heather
Nick

No comments: