Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Sewn Bind Off Saves the Day

Lyndsey's One Day Beret


I've had a busy weekend, including the Bell Choir clinic in Boerne. I haven't had much time for blogging or knitting, but on the bus I did have time to redo the bind off on the One Day Beret. I used the sewn bind off. Now it doesn't leave a mark on Lyndsey's forehead.

The sewn bind off always saves the day. It may not have the neat little loops that come with a regular bind off, but it's as stretchy as bind offs get.

Now I'm going to bed. I would be going to bed early, but thanks to Daylight Savings Time, I'm not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FYI - just wanted to say (per your post regarding substance, etc the other day) that I look for a posting from your blog daily as part of my check-in to Ravelry. My Mom even knows of your crock pot attempts and other hobbies, rants and topics. Keep it up! Cathy PS: we met pnly a few times at the Knitting Nest before I moved away.