Here are 10 vendors I'm looking forward to visiting.
1. FiberLady - Now that I've spun some bamboo, I'm ready for more.
2. Hokett Would Work - I bought my drop spindle there last year. They don't have a website, so it's hard to find Jim Hokett's stuff elsewhere. It may be time for a nice WPI tool.
3. Perfect Buttons - They sell dichroic glass buttons. I love dichroic glass.
4. Lynn's Texas Fiber - The website has a nice selection of roving. Mmmmm....roving.
5. Donlee Acres - They get a lot of their fiber from their own animals.
6. Fire Ant Ranch - Here's some more locally grown fiber.
7. Buffalo Gold - I probably can't afford the yarn, but now that I can spin, I might get a little sample of fiber for spinning.
8. Rosewood Yarns - They're right there in Boerne, so I may go visit the store itself. If I remember correctly, they had a nice selection at the show.
9. Spinning Straw Into Gold - The website focuses a lot on spinning your pet's fur. I'm interested in seeing what they have at the show.
10. Brooks Farm - I've been focusing on spinning, but there's one vendor I know I'll buy yarn from. Now that I know how awesome they are, I may buy a sweater's worth of yarn. They have affordable, quality yarn.