Monday, January 21, 2008

Good News, Bad News

The good news is I didn't have to work today. The bad news is that I didn't have the MLK holiday off. I didn't go in because of stomach problems. (I'll spare you the details.)

Dr. King had a dream about all the children of the world playing together in harmony. Last night, I had a dream that I was trying to open a shop that sold toys, yarn and ginger beer. (It wasn't the best of business models.)

But there is more good news. Contests on other people's blogs. Go visit and follow the posting instructions to win goodies. Be sure to tell them Large Marge Sally Comes Unraveled sent you:

Hurry, Mariknits' contest ends at midnight tonight.

InsanKnitty has some interesting topics for you to comment on.

Finally, Shut Up, I'm Counting wants to know your thoughts on blogging.


Enjoy!

No comments: