Monday, September 1, 2008

Cheer Up, Emo Knitter: Labor Day Edition

I feel like I've wasted a precious day off.

Last night I fell asleep early and woke up this morning. I surfed the net for an hour, then fell asleep again.

I watched Oprah talk to the author of Eat, Pray, Love. Somehow, seeing all the women who had amazing life-changing epiphanies after reading the book made me more skeptical and depressed.

Normally I like Oprah. I think I'm just in a funk. I was messing around on Passive Aggressive Notes and it reminded me of my old job and the evil roommates.

Speaking of things that remind me of my old job:


<>It's really like this. Really, really, really bad. We were beating the gas price horse hard when I left the paper. I once got reamed for not finding anyone who had changed their Christmas shopping habits because of rising gas prices. (Yet we criticized the rival paper for doing tons of stories on the local meth problem.)< /formerjobrant >

So I wasted the day away. Now it's 10 p.m. and time for bed.

The one thing I did do was list another one of my old toys on eBay.

<span class=

Go check it out

No comments: