I haven't returned your call yet because I'm not as prepared as I was before my last trip, and I'm debating what to do next. And I know you want to know what my plans are, but I'm not quite sure yet.
I should have kept my packing list from last time. Crap, crap, crap. I need to make a list of lists.
In less than 48 hours I'll be in California. My yarnie plans include a trip to Unwind in Burbank while I wait for Jules to get out of class. (Mental note - e-mail Unwind.)
Tomorrow I have to take Bunny Foo-Foo to Mom and Dad's house, so tonight I'm doing most of my packing and preparations.
I may or may not take my own advice when it comes to picking projects. I'm definitely taking Odessa. I have a good start on it, but there's still enough left to do to keep me busy for a while.
Can you see the beads? It's hard to photograph them because the flash reflects off them.
The other project may be my long languishing Rainbow Socks (if I can figure out where they were), a Chevron Scarf or both. I also may be attempting so last minute gift knitting on the plane.
In the mean time, I may or may not get to post again before I leave Friday morning. I'm guessing not. But I am going to try to schedule at least one or two posts while I'm gone. (Maybe more.) Either way, I should be back by Tuesday.