Saturday, June 28, 2008

FO: WALL-E Scarf

This wasn't quite a one sitting scarf like this one, but I did manage to finish this in one day.

Today my friends and I saw WALL-E. It was a great movie, with a lot of social commentary on the environment, consumerism, technology and more, as well as cute robots falling in love.

While we were watching, I knit. By the end of the movie, this is how much I had finished.

I was more than halfway through when the movie was over. I used my Knit Lite Knitting Needles, although they were only one during the previews. I knit in the dark most of the time. After all, it's all about feel.

I worked a little more at my friends' house, at the restaurant and finished up the last few rows at home.

I used two skeins of Lion Brand Fancy Fur in Electric Slide and my Knit Lite needles in US size 9. I cast on 12 stitches and knit until I ran out of yarn.

It always feels good to bust some stash, and I've got another one for the craft show bin.

1 comment:

SpinalCat said...

That movie is so good (even though I cried through huge chunks of it)! I've decided it's basically Idiocracy for kids.