Saturday, June 21, 2008

Yarn Pr0n: Gauge

I don't feel like serious blogging tonight, but I will share some yarn pr0n from Gauge.

It was my 10th purchase, which meant I got 25 percent off.

From left to right starting at the top:

-Noro Taiyo in color 5 for an Entrelac Scarf.
-Noro Taiyo in Color 6 and Louet Gems Chunky in Crabapple, possibly for a Fake Isle Hat or something similar.
-Malabrigo Silky Merino in Bahia. I almost missed out on this colorway, but someone put two back. I had already paid, but Karli let me add them at the same discount. Sweet!
-Malabrigo Silky Merino in Marruecos.
-Nifty Gauge Tote Bag
-Malabrigo Seleccion Privada in Colorway Y
-Addi Turbo Lace Needles in US size 2.
-Classic Elite Soft Linen in "New Fern" for swatching. I've already gotten into this one.

I still stayed within my budget. Unlike every other area of my life, I think buying yarn in "binges" works for me.

Click here for more details and larger sized pictures.

No comments: