Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Knitty is Here!

The search for the missing cord continues. If I find it tonight, I'll upload pictures to Flickr.

For now, the new Knitty is up. The first pattern that jumped out at me is Ziggy. I loved it before I even knew what it is. (The thumbnail on the pattern page just shows a close-up of the zig zag pattern.) It's the perfect use for the Kureyon Sock I bought at the Yarn Barn.

The Muscari and Spring Forward socks look good as well.

Upon closer inspection, Shetland Shorty also looks like a fun top. I bet it'd be great in Handmaiden Sea Silk.

I like the fact that Couvercle comes in several sizes. And there aren't enough summery hats out there. I was also glad to see a shopping bag that's not full of holes.

And everyone needs a knit propeller beanie. Now I need to come up with a way to make the propeller spin.

Also, the Knitty Calendar Contest is back.

No comments: