Monday, July 21, 2008

Mom! The pizzas are looking at me!

I notice that a lot of knit bloggers spend some time on their cooking. I typically don't, because I avoid cooking altogether.

So when I made English muffin pizzas last night, I decided it was time to snap a picture or two. I learned to make these in a kids cooking class I took one summer when I was little. Basically, you cut the English muffins in half, spread on some pizza or spaghetti sauce, put some mozzarella on top, and stick them in the oven until the cheese melts and the English muffin gets crispy.

I decided to class it up with some shredded Parmesan and black olives. I used whole olives because they were cheaper than the sliced ones.

I just finished putting on the olives when I noticed something.

The pizzas were looking at me!

I tried baking them, but when I took them out they were still staring at me.

I put a few on a plate. I told them they better quit staring at me...

...but they didn't listen.

(Hey, don't look at me. Someone had to teach them a lesson.)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

heheheheeee.. that is so funny! :)