Saturday, July 5, 2008

n00b Corner: Test Post

This post is a test. I'm writing this on June 28, and hoping it will publish on July 5 at 4 pm. (Oooooo....I'm talking to you from the past...Ooooooo)

In an effort to attract more readers, I'm toying with the idea of regularly scheduled posts on specific topics, written ahead of time.

The first one I want to try is "n00b Corner." And I mean the word n00b in the nicest sense of the word. I always want new knitters (and crocheters) to feel welcome.

The goal is to post topics that are helpful to new knitters and crocheters, as well as give more experienced knitters and crocheters a chance to look at things with fresh eyes and rethink their techniques. I plan to post this every Saturday. For now, I'll focus on knitting, but I'll probably add some crochet eventually.

If you have any ideas for topics feel free to let me know.

I'm going to see how well this works, and if I can keep the ideas coming. If this works, I may add other features. If you have any suggestions for topics you'd like to see, let me know.

If all goes smoothly, we'll have a real n00b corner post next Saturday (a week from today.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I occasionally write time-delayed blog posts, usually when I've already written one post in a day but still have things to say. It is certainly nice if you want to run anything on a schedule!