Wednesday, July 30, 2008

WIP Wednesday and Why I'm the Root of All Evil

I think it's time for an update, don't you?

Today after work I went to the knitting meetup at the Steeping Room. While I was there, I finished my first Wickerware Sock and cast on the second one. I never finish a sock unless I can start the second one right away. Its a surefire way to prevent Second Sock Syndrome.

Also, a night or two ago I finished spinning the Merino pencil roving that I got at The Knitting Nest. I decided that I like it as a single, so I tied it up so I could set the twist.

I debated about whether or not to put a weight on my other handspun yarns. Considering how kinky this one was when I took it off the Niddy Noddy, I think it will definitely need a mug when it comes out of the sink.

Once again, I used hot water and with a little Eucalan. It seemed to work fine with the other Merino. And so far, there's no bleeding.

Patton Oswalt says I'm the Root of All Evil


Earlier I saw Patton Oswalt argue that bloggers are The Root of All Evil. Apparently, the world will end with a Twitter. I would say that proves that Twittering is the root of all evil. Bloggers like me are keeping hope alive by writing in complete sentences. Sometimes.

(There are clips at the Root of All Evil Website.)

No comments: