Monday, July 14, 2008

WIP: Broken Scarf (I need a new name)

I realized today that it'd been a while since I posted an update on my Broken Scarf. As you can see, I'm still working on it. I'd say I'm past the halfway point.

I'm still looking suggestions for a better name. I think it needs to be broken...something. I plan to publish the pattern as a freebie on Ravelry when I'm done.

Tomorrow I have a check up with my family doctor. Among other things, I plan to work on 40 and 41 on my list.

Tomorrow is also an official "rest" day on the Tour de Fleece. I'm making good progress. I expect to be plying by next weekend. Mom is clearing out a bobbin for me on her other wheel. She also bought a replacement part for the other wheel I broke.

Also coming tomorrow - pictures of my Strangling Vine scarf.

2 comments:

kasiaiscarly said...

I like how the colors are working out. . . reminds me of a double helix up the center! How about Broken DNA? :)

SpinalCat said...

Then it could be the Helicase or Topoisomerase Scarf! :P I like the latter since yarn often exhibits supercoiling . . .